Sunday, December 26, 2010

Update on the Will Ribeiro Situation - Dana White Promises To Help

As you should know, Dana White was in Rio (alongside UFC Champions Anderson Silva, Shogun Rua and other UFC talent) recently to announce that the UFC would be returning to Brazil in 2011. After the press conference, Dana White met Will Ribeiro and promised him that he would help him. Here is what Will said on Facebook:
I'll wait for your help with great calm and patience. 
Thank you Dana White. Be what God wants. 
Let's see if Dana White and different from my managers Ed Soares and Jorge Guimaraes. 
He shook my hand, had an attitude of a gentleman. 
With much determination and sacrificial I Will Ribeiro had access to Dana White here in Rio, was complicated and virtually impossible but I won that battle but the game of interests, I overcame the famous imposter when Panico na TV, I could dribble and got the watchful in man's billfold circfuito fights, he talked to me Ed Smith spoke with him about what I live here in Brazil and Dana White was impressed when he saw me, even then he knew miml mouth by others and some photos, well, he shook my hand and according to Ed Smith, he promised to help. Let's wait and see and it is equal to Ed Smith and Joinha, or if he a different person the same as Andrew Noble Pederneiras.
Will Ribiero was formerly a top 10 ranked Bantamweight fighting in the Zuffa owned WEC promotion. In December of 2008 he was involved in a motorcycle accident that left him in a coma. Will is no longer in a coma but he is still recovering from his near fatal injuries. His struggles have been well documented by James Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment